ads

29 December 2015

STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A tenant-- Episode 1 (+18)

Image result for LANDLADY

I live in a compound of 5 tenants minus
the landlord and his family. My landlady is
an Ikwerre woman, a voluptious average
bodied woman with a nice set of racks. She
has 1 boy and 3 girls. All are grown. This
woman seem to be the heart of our problem
in the compound. Her husband is a cool
man who overlooks simple things but this

woman will fight for everything to make sure
everyone understands that it is
her compound. Everything…..water, parking
space, light bill, etc. I never really found
myself in such a situation with her cos I
always tried to keep to myself. And she’s
got pretty daughters that benefited
generously of her body type but I do not
talk to them other than the
regular greetings. Though I know that they
like greeting me after all i’m a young guy
living in their compound but I seem not to
want to be chatty with them. I like two of
the daughters especially the eldest who’s a
couple of years older than I am, then the
last daughter as well. I know they like me
too cos I’ve seen their glances and the way
they linger around when they greet me
or come to my house for something, hoping
we might strike a conversation.
One day, I parked my car in the
landlady’s parking spot and travelled cos it
came up suddenly. I was away for 5 days
before I went back home. I just got back
that afternoon and met an empty and quiet
compound. I put on the tv, took off my
clothes and was about to hit the shower
when a knock on the door redirected
my route. I opened it and saw the least
person I expected to see…… (you guessed
right), my landlady. She wore a blue blouse
and a wrapper around her waist. Surprised,
greeted her and she greeted me back and
asked simply “why did you park your car in
my space when you knew you were
travelling?” I told her that I was sorry and
that the journey came up abruptly, and that
I was in such a rush to even think. I could
see that she was furious and I added more
soothingly that I’d move it right away. She
seemed satisfied with my apology and
smiled, then asked me how my trip was and
she hope I brought something back. I
told her that the trip was fine and that I did
(even though I didn’t have anyone in mind
when I bought the fruits and other stuff i
came back with). I invited her in and
headed straight to the kitchen while she
waited in the sitting room. I had just come
back with some of the items in my hand
when she smiled and said “you boys and
bad bad films. See the kind film you
dey watch”. I turned and stared at the tv,
they were showing an erotic scene
explicitly. I smiled and apologized, then
walked towards the tv to turn it off when
she said “are you a kid? you can watch
anything you want”. I obliged her
and replied “yes. but I no wan make konji
hold me later”. She laughed and asked me
how it could be when I have a lot of
girlfriends. Then went on “e be like say you
sabi, i dey hear them dey shout sometimes”.
I couldn’t believe what is happening.
I couldn’t believe that I am having
this conversation with this woman. She’s
hitting on me.

TO BE CONTINUED
 WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE TODAY 


 
PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW 





1 comment: