ads

04 September 2015

Don Jazzy Hints at Having a Secret Love Child ...


Don Jazzy is the most eligible bachelor in the country and he added to the misery and confusion of his many fans and admirers in a new interview in which he made some not too encouraging insinuations..  See what he said after the cut: Currently in Mauritius alongside members of the Mavin Crew for the Multichoice Africa content Showcase, Don Jazzy told the press during an interview session why he might not get married.  In his words, when asked about his marriage plans he said “I have absolutely no idea”.  On having a child outside wedlock, the Mavin Records boss revealed “I don’t know if I have a child somewhere. Someone might come to say I have a 9 year old boy and we do a test and it is mine.”  “If I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there is no point,” he added. -

Don Jazzy Hints at Having a Secret Love Child

Don Jazzy is the most eligible bachelor in the country and he added to the misery and confusion of his many fans and admirers in a new interview in which he made some not too encouraging insinuations..

See what he said after the cut:
Currently in Mauritius alongside members of the Mavin Crew for the Multichoice Africa content Showcase, Don Jazzy told the press during an interview session why he might not get married.

In his words, when asked about his marriage plans he said “I have absolutely no idea”.

On having a child outside wedlock, the Mavin Records boss revealed “I don’t know if I have a child somewhere. Someone might come to say I have a 9 year old boy and we do a test and it is mine.”

“If I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there is no point,” he added.
- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/don-jazzy-hints-at-having-secret-love.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment