ads

22 April 2015

BIZARRE!!! Doctors Remove 140 Coins And 150 Nails From Sick Mans Stomach (Photos)


A man arrived at a hospital in India complaining of a stomach ache, A group of doctord were stunned after it was revealed that he had actually swallowed hundreds of coins and nails.

Over a three year period Rajpal Singh, 34, had swallowed 140 coins, 150 nails and a handful of nuts, bolts and batteries.

He had also gulped down screws, nails and magnets.

When doctors carried out an endoscopy – inserting a long, thin, tube with a camera attached to the end – it revealed the hundreds of foreign objects in his stomach.

Mr Singh, a farmer from Bathinda in India's western state of Punjab, said his bizarre habit began after he fell into a depression, and eating metal objects brought him comfort.


He said: 'I used to gulp down coins and metals with fruit juice or milk.

'Due to family problems I had slipped into depression and got hooked onto this weird habit.

'Doctors have told me those sharp objects would have punctured my intestine and I would have eventually died.

'I feel much more relaxed now. I am never going to do this again.'

Mr Singh claims he didn't realise his stomach pain was due to his habit of eating metal objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment